THE RONQUILLO CREW

My life, my world, my heart walking around outside of me....



Sunday, May 16, 2010

30 is the new 20!!!!



SURPRISE!!!


So 30 is the new 20, huh?   Let's hope so!!! 
Although, I don't officially hit the big THREE-OH until the 21st of May, the celebration has already begun!  So last Saturday (May 8th), a surprise birthday party was thrown all for me!!  I had some suspicions, but didn't know for sure.  I was definitely surprised to see the turn out.  A huge thank you to my hubby and my sisters for throwing this all together for me.(and Margie for being the culprit).  You guys are the best!!  It was definitely a fun night!!



Me and My Family :)
Through thick and thin.....with a little bit of Dan in the middle! ;)


Fabulous Friends!!


So happy Tiff, Michael, Steve and Andrea made the drive down to celebrate!!
It's been waaaaay too long!!


Great Friends to have!!!


Awesome friends......man these people have known me since I was just my uncles "little bratty niece"  Hahahaha!!!


And my fabulous cake from Margie!!  You are the best!  Thank you a hundred times over!!


So what's in store for my 30s?  Hmmm.....I guess I haven't even pondered the idea.  Didn't think I was getting that old this fast!  Oh well, everyone I talk to says their 30s have been their best years yet.  I'm going to see to it that this is the case for me, too!!  I'm excited to start a new decade of my life and make new memories with my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment