THE RONQUILLO CREW

My life, my world, my heart walking around outside of me....



Sunday, May 23, 2010

CG Dance Company Recital 2010




The black and white pouting tutu bottom is my absolute FAVE!  Classic!


Big deal goin' on in the Ronquillo household this weekend.  Yep, that's right!  Our Rilyn had her 1st dance recital on Saturday night. And all the family came to watch her little dancing debut. 
 She is a Tiny Tot member of CG Dance Company....hopefully she will become "company" in the near future!!  She did an awesome job.  All the dancers were fantabulous!!!  She didn't seem to have an ounce of first time jitters or stage fright in her.  I think she's a natural.  Maybe she really was born to be in the lime light! Ok, ok.....maybe I'm just a little biased ;)
She managed to be pretty cooperative with me prior to dress rehearsa/recitall and posed for some pictures.  I've been trying to play with color and what not on the photos I took.   I don't have a clue what I am doing, but I can tell you that the "editing" I attempted made the pictures look a whole lot better than just the regular exposure pre-edit. 



Taitum is so proud of her little sis!


And so are we!!





No comments:

Post a Comment