THE RONQUILLO CREW

My life, my world, my heart walking around outside of me....



Sunday, May 16, 2010

SUMMER TIME IS HERE!!



They look so much alike, yet so different. 
(to me anyways)


Although the heat has not been completely unbearable, it's here and it's time to break out the swimsuits and soak up the sun. 
This weekend we spent the entire time with the kids at my parent's pool.  The girls jumped right in with no hesitation.  They absolutely love the water and could play ALL day in the pool. 






Taitum and Makayla.  This is one of my best friends' daughter.  Her and Taitum are exactly one year apart.  Most of the time, these 2 are inseparable. 


Think it's safe to say these two are BFF's!  :)


After spending most of the day and early afternoon out by the pool, the girls set off for some fun on their mini Ranger.  This is still a hot comodity in our family.  The girls originally got this as a Christmas present.  It was a collaborative purchase by Grama, Papa, Auntie's and Grama Ellie.  I must say it was money well spent.  The girls LOVE this!!

We ended the weekend with more swimming, cooking out and just having some good old fashion family time fun.  Traci and Brent came down and enjoyed the rest of the weekend with us on Sunday.  Definitely nice quality time had by all!!






1 comment:

  1. I love the pool pictures of the girls! Rilyn is such a little poser for the camera!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete