THE RONQUILLO CREW

My life, my world, my heart walking around outside of me....



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back at it......

Now that it's been over a year since my last blog.....I am making a promise to myself to keep it up. Lots of exciting things have been happening in the Ronquillo household since my last update. We're all moved in.....backyard completion still pending. Our house is now a home.....and I don't miss our old house one bit. We still have our renter, so that's a plus.

Taitum is now finishing up her last couple weeks in 2nd grade at Desert Willow. And Rilyn is in between preschools right now. Her preschool she was at was a private preschool here in our neighborhood that was run by one of my good friends. But due to unforseen circumstances, she has had to close her doors and get a job with the district for benefits for herself and her boys. So we're in limbo right now. I think I'm going to send Rilyn to Cougar Cubs with her friends from her babysitter. Since she knows them and is comfortable with them, it seems fitting.

As for Derek and I......we're going strong as ever and I love him more and more everyday.....aside from my monthly moodiness :) We had our 6 year anniversary in November and took a long weekend getaway with Stacy and Louie to San Diego. The trip was so much fun and greatly needed. Derek is still working at the distribution center and I'm now working at a private prison in Florence as an RN. I love my job, the people I work with and surprisingly, the environment is enjoyable.

I recently had surgery on my foot to have a screw placed in my 5th metatarsal bone. Not fun and is more of an inconvenience than anything. I've been out of work for an entire month and it's anticipated that I'll have another month of recovery. So needless to say, I'm getting into the stay at home mode minus my paycheck so......it'll be back to work I go as soon as I can. I love being off, but no pay sucks!

So in the meantime, I will try to keep up with blogging from here on out. It seems to be the easiest and most convenient way to "journal" about my little family life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment