THE RONQUILLO CREW

My life, my world, my heart walking around outside of me....



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Other Exciting Happenings

So I didn't post about the latest and greatest event in our lives.  My baby sister got married on March 13, 2010.  Stonebridge Manor was the venue location.  And I must say it was absolutely gorgeous.  From the handpicked linens (sewn together by my mom), to the year of collecting centerpiece ensembles.....it was more than stunning.  The owners at Stonebridge even ended up buying the linens and centerpieces from my mom.  They said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever had there.  I believe it 100%.  My baby sister has dreampt of this day since she was a little girl.  She has always wanted her fairytale wedding.  And that's just what she got. 
She was the most stunning bride I have ever seen! 


And there they are.....Mr. & Mrs. Brent Zimmerman

And here are a few more pictures from Mom's camera from the big day!!

Rilyn and Hank

And all 3 flower girls (Taitum, Ella, Rilyn) and One of the 3 Ring Bears (Hank)


She had the most AMAZING cake EVER! She's even had her cake vendor call her and let her know that her cake has won the hearts of over 20+ upcoming brides in just over a month's time.  Of course this makes Traci ecstatic, seeing that she designed this after changing her mind every other meeting with the bakery. 
I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT!!



Ok,ok....she truly is Daddy's Little Girl.  My poor Dad....breaks my heart to see him all choked up.


Traci and 3 out of 4 Flower Girls

So yes.....Tiff is a much better public speaker/writter than I.  I just didn't have it in me (especially not enough alcohol yet) to get up and speak to my little sister on her big day.  It's actually sad to see your little sister grow up and marry off.  Not that she's not still a part of my life, but life changes and well.....I guess I'm an old sap when it comes to certain milestones.

And there's my precious little niece Tiegan.....the youngest Flower Girl!!!

My family....the BEST parents in the entire world!!

Well, there's a thousands of pictures I could sit here and post.....but I won't.  However, I will leave you with one of my absolute favorite kodak moments captured by my mom's cousin Derek....thank you!!

This is my little Rilyn's personality to a "T"!!!  This girl is obsessed with fashion, shoes, etc.  So her checking out Aunt Melissa's hot pink high heels is a picture that says a thousand words!!

So...there you have it.  A few pictures from my little sister's dream wedding.  Now....if they would only hurry up and give me a nephew or a niece!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment